The mSafety platform consists of two main components: a wearable and a cloud backend.
The wearable is directly connected to the Internet without the need for pairing with a mobile phone. It features in-device sensors with algorithms to monitor activity, heart rate, sleep and stress, as well as a GPS for location tracking. In addition, it can be connected to external sensors via Bluetooth Low Energy or NFC. A built-in eSIM means the wearable remains continuously connected in all environments.
The back-end provides the fundamental structures needed for mSafety wearables to interact with the customer’s cloud back-end servers in a secure and scalable way. It enables easy on-boarding of wearables and updating of software. In practice, an end user wears the mSafety device, which receives health data from a connected customer sensor. Information is displayed on the device and sent, end-to-end encrypted, to the customer’s backend - through the mSafety cloud backend.
mSafety customers develop their own unique mHealth application to be embedded in the wearable, and connected to the backend solution.
Simple set-up and installation
Secure wearable communication (MQTT/TLS)
Remote device configuration
Over-the-air software updates
Subscription management as a service
The mSafety wearable device features ultra-low power consumption in a variety of modes thanks to an advanced LTE release 13 CAT-M1 chipset, and power-efficient multicore microcontroller. These features allow for a battery life of 7 days or more in a reference case.
- End-to-end encryption
- Client certificate/private key provisioning
- Access authorisation to cloud APIs
- Server & client are mutually authenticated, TLS1.2
Device management platform
- AWS IoT core, configured for high security
- Multi-tenant architecture
- Device onboarding
- Dashboard for subscription management
- Remote device configuration
- Over-the-air software updates for individuals, groups or whole fleets
- Insights on users’ health status, behaviour and the device
- Cloud API's for mSafety customers
CONNECTED WEARABLE DEVICE
- Size 53,2 x 45,0 x 12,75 mm
- Weight ca 30g
- Ready-to-use eSIM, global roaming profile
- Sensors - Accelerometer, GPS, Gyro, Heart Rate
- 1.4 inch 160x160 pixel Monochrome OLED with touch + 3 HW keys
- Water resistance IP68
- Vibrator and buzzer for notifications